Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry/ Damaged Hair

Recommended Shampoo and Conditioner:

                                              

This shampoo and conditioner is great for damaged, colored, and dry hair. I have died my hair for about 2 years now, and recently got ombre. Using bleach on my hair made it dry, shine-less  and gave me major breakage. I've been looking for great ( cheap ) products, but have been unsuccessful. I went to Ulta and found this and thought why not give this a shot. I used it for a week, and fell in love with it. My hair is still pretty damaged, but I've been given back shine, and a healthy look to my hair! You can find this at any drug store, Ulta, or Walmart. I got mine at Ulta for $7.99. To top it off its completely organic, and isn't tested on animals! I recommend you give this a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment